Play against a friend
Challenge a friend to an online game of Footy Tiki-Taka-Toe
Find an Opponent
Compete online against thousands of football fans
Play football tic tac toe against a friend on the same device
Daily single player game of footy tic tac toe to complete the football grid
How to Play Footy Tic Tac Toe
Tiki-Taka-Toe is a game of tic tac toe or noughts and crosses with a football twist. Play with your mates on the same device or challenge them to a game online. If your mates are unavailable, don't worry, you can play against thousands of football fans around the world by finding an opponent or you can play against the clock to complete the football grid in our daily Box2Box game. Choose to play Tiki-Taka-Toe using European leagues, featuring the continent’s biggest names or if you’re an aficionado of an individual league, you can choose to play within that division.
Here's the rules:
- A three by 3 square grid is lined up with criteria like football clubs, nations, trophies and awards.
- Place your marker, an X or O, in one of the squares if you can name a football player that matches the criteria across the top row and left hand side.
- The footballer can be a current of former player, remember you can use the same player more than once on the same grid.
- The first to get three in a row, vertically, horizontally or diagonally, is the winner.
- If you find normal tic tac toe rules too easy, Tiki-Taka-Toe gives you the option to play with steals.
- With steal mode enabled, each player has 3 steals in total, where a square can be stolen that is occupied by the opposing player.
- Infuriate your opponent and steal a square by naming a different player to the footballer already in the position on the grid.